Co-op Cafe Tofu BurgerJune 15, 2012
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 bunch parsley — chopped fine
WET MIX 1:
- 3 medium carrots — rough chopped
- 1.5 medium onions — rough chopped
WET MIX 2:
- 3.5 pounds tofu
- 1.5 cups tamari soy sauce
Pulse oats in processor with spices until powdered-should have a good amount of whole oats.
Process carrots and onions separately; add to dry mix.
Process tofu and tamari together and mix with rest of ingredients.
Form into patties and press on to oiled sheet tray.
Bake at 350 for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.
Makes 24 burgers