It’s election time!
Every year the members of EEFC vote to elect three members to the Board of Directors. This year in order to ensure a fair and equitable election there is a new voting system in place. Click here to view the 2017 Candidates.
September 1st through 9 PM Sunday, October 8th
Members can vote online at voting.eastendfood.coop
- Click on the “Ballot” tab at the top of the page.
- You will be required to log in to vote.
- Your login is your Member Number. You can find your Member Number on the back of your Member Card. Remove the leading 4 and zeros as well as the last digit. Example: 4 00000 16989 7 = 16989
- Your password is your last name + your 5 digit zip code. Names are all lowercase with no hyphens, spaces, or special characters. Examples: Joe Smith, Jr. = smith12345, Jane O’Rochester = orochester12345, John Weaver-Cooperator = weavercooperator12345
- Once you log in, you will be prompted to provide an email address.
- After submitting your email address, you will receive a voting notification email with a link directly to the ballot. The link is good for 24 hours, after that you’ll need to login again.]
- You may select up to 3 candidates; please be sure not to select more than 3.
Members can vote in person at the Customer Service desk.
- The primary member should present a photo ID at Customer Service.
- Customer service will look up your membership in the database and print you a ballot with your name and member number already printed on it.
- Place your ballot in the box located at the customer service desk.
A few things to remember:
- We can only accept one ballot per membership number.
- If a household has a membership, only one vote is allowed from that household. If there are multiple votes from one membership number, ALL will be disqualified.
- Do not allow anyone else to fill in your ballot or deposit it in the ballot box for you.
- Proxy voting is not allowed per the East End Food Co-op Bylaws and Policies.
The Co-op’s Board of Directors seated five new members in February. We have been working hard over the past few [...]
Our co-op’s general manager, Justin Pizzella, submitted his resignation, effective October 17th. The Board is grateful for Justin’s six years [...]
If you are interested in taking your involvement with the East End Food Co-op to the next level, now’s your [...]