Your $100 investment, the current value of a co-op share is paid once and entitles you and your household to the privileges of one membership (one vote in co-op elections). There are no annual fees and the share is fully refundable.
You can pay for your share in two ways:
- One payment of $100
- Four quarterly installments of $25 each
Ownership in your community grocery store offers:
- 2% discount on all daily purchases
- 10% discount quarterly on the transaction of your choice
- Co+op Deals coupons mailed to your home
- Ability to place money-saving Special Orders
- Check-writing privileges for up to $20 over purchase amount
- Option to receive e-receipts electronically for all shopping transactions*
- Access to EEFC Federal Credit Union
- Voting privileges in Co-op elections
- The opportunity to run for the EEFC Board of Directors*
- The opportunity to participate with board committees
- The Co-operator, the Co-op’s newsletter, mailed monthly to your home
- Reduced advertising rates in The Co-operator
- Discounts extended by other businesses through our Community Partners Program*
Members must keep membership active with one of the listed payment plans to enjoy the benefits of membership listed above. In addition, any benefits marked with an * are only available for fully-paid members (not those on installment plans). To join the East End Food Co-op, to check the status of your membership or to reactivate a lapsed membership, simply contact Customer Service at 412-242-3598 or stop by the Customer Service Desk in the front of the store.
Learn more about the benefits of your membership by checking out the Member Owner Guide.
2016 Member Drive!