Your $100 investment, the current value of a co-op share is paid once and entitles you and your household to the privileges of one membership (one vote in co-op elections). There are no annual fees and the share is fully refundable.
You can pay for your share in two ways:
- One payment of $100
- Four quarterly installments of $25 each
Ownership in your community grocery store offers:
- 2% discount on all daily purchases
- 10% discount quarterly on the transaction of your choice
- Co+op Deals coupons mailed to your home
- Ability to place money-saving Special Orders
- Check-writing privileges for up to $20 over purchase amount
- Option to receive e-receipts electronically for all shopping transactions*
- Access to EEFC Federal Credit Union
- Voting privileges in Co-op elections*
- The opportunity to run for the EEFC Board of Directors*
- The opportunity to participate with board committees
- The Co-operator, the Co-op’s newsletter, mailed monthly to your home
- Reduced advertising rates in The Co-operator
- Discounts extended by other businesses through our Community Partners Program*
Members must keep membership active with one of the listed payment plans to enjoy the benefits of membership listed above. In addition, any benefits marked with an * are only available for fully-paid members (not those on installment plans). To join the East End Food Co-op, to check the status of your membership or to reactivate a lapsed membership, simply contact Customer Service at 412-242-3598 or stop by the Customer Service Desk in the front of the store.
Learn more about the benefits of your membership by checking out the Member Owner Guide.