Thank you for your interest in presenting an educational/informational topic at East End Food Co-op! This event proposal form helps us to determine whether we are able to host your event, and allows us to more effectively plan, prepare for, and promote your event. We appreciate your time in filling out this form and for providing as much information as possible.
- Events are usually $10-$15 for attendees. Presenters are reimbursed for materials used during the workshop and any giveaways provided to guests. Non-profit organizations that host an event retain all event revenue.
- Events are typically scheduled on Saturday afternoons at 1 or 2 PM, and are 1 -2 hours in length, depending on venue availability.
- We also offer free Wellness events on the first Wednesday of each month to coincide with our Wellness Wednesdays. These events are held from 7-8 PM.
- Venue options include the EEFC/POWER Conference Room and the Café seating area in the front end of the Co-op.
- The Co-op manages event registration for attendees through Eventbrite.com. Presenters can check on anticipated attendance with the Marketing and Member Services department.
- Handouts and supplies are the responsibility of the presenter unless other arrangements are made with the Marketing and Member Services department in advance.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee the Co-op will host your event or workshop.