Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate Tart
This delicious raw vegan tart recipe is ready in just a few minutes and requires only a few ingredients.Print
For the crust
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp maple syrup or other liquid sweetner, such as agave
For the filling
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or other liquid sweetner
- shredded coconut for decoration (optional)
Combine shredded coconut and peanut butter. Mix in melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
Press the mixture to the bottom and the sides of a a mini tart pan or muffin tin. This recipe makes 2-3 small tarts.
In a separate bowl, combine coconut cream, coconut oil and maple syrup. You don’t have to melt the coconut oil and the coconut cream as long as you whip them very well.
Add cocoa or cacao powder and mix everything well.
Pour the mixture over the crust and decorate with some shredded coconut.
Refrigerate before serving.