We are energetic, cooperative, and committed employees who enjoy helping others through exceptional customer service and who share a love for good, healthful food. The East End Food Co-op is a growing business that operates in a diverse, fast-paced retail environment. We serve our community 7 days a week, 362 days a year (we are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day).
Interested in joining us?
People who work at the East End Food Co-op:
- Are team players: cooperative, loyal, and committed to the co-op’s success.
- Work hard and adapt to changing needs: are flexible, efficient, and maintain a quick pace.
- Act with integrity: are accountable, dependable, trustworthy, and honest.
- Have a positive attitude: exude kindness to others and embrace diversity.
- Provide excellent customer service: are helpful, friendly, and patient, even in stressful situations.
- Care about good food: the ingredients, growing practices, and the best ways to prepare and eat it.
If you are prepared to make a serious commitment to our organization and have the skills, talent, and characteristics we are looking for, please tell us more about yourself through our online application.
Local UE 667 Partnership
The United Electrical, Radio & Machine Workers (UE) Local 667 represent some East End Food Co-op staff. Our partnership serves to promote excellent labor-management relations covering wages, hours, and conditions of employment.