Curbside Grocery Pickup for Seniors and Immune Compromised Shoppers
In response to the COVID-19 threat and the Stay-in-Place order for Allegheny County, the East End Food Co-op is offering curbside grocery pickup for the most vulnerable members of our community.
How it Works:
- Use our online form to submit a list of up to 20 items. The form closes at noon on Friday or once we’ve reached capacity.
- You will get an email confirmation once your order is submitted.
- On Sunday morning, co-op staff will fulfill your order, ring it through our register and call you to collect payment information. We can accept credit cards or debit cards processed as credit.
- Orders will be ready for pickup between 11 AM – 12 PM on Sunday, April 12. A co-op staff member will provide you with your 15-minute window when they call to collect your payment information.
- During your 15-minute window, simply pull into a space at the front of our store and our staff will bring the groceries to your car. Pop open your trunk so we can place the groceries in the back of your vehicle without making contact. It also helps our staff if you write your name on a piece of paper to display on your dash.
- No changes may be made once you submit your form.
This service is reserved for seniors and immune compromised members of our community. Other shoppers may use mercato for online shopping.