- 1 cup ¼shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup ½shredded purple cabbage
- 1 medium shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp. toasted black sesame seeds
- cup ⅛chopped yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. tahini paste
- cups ¼water
- teaspoons ½Salt
- 1-2 cups shredded chicken breast optional
In a big bowl, mix all the vegetables together.
Add in the shredded chicken. (optional)
Mix the dressing ingredients together in another small bowl and stir till you get a uniform paste. Add more water if needed to achieve the desired consistency.
In a hot skillet, add sesame seeds and toast them till they start jumping out of the skillet.
Pour dressing over the vegetables. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve.