Ham & Veggie Quiche
This Ham & Veggie Quiche makes a tasty breakfast or brunch item that everyone will love. Perfect for using up leftover ham! Feel free to mix up the veggies in the recipe, including anything you might have on hand.
- 1 cup of cooked ham cubed
- 1 pastry shell 10 inches
- 1 cup of fresh broccoli chopped
- 1 cup of baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach torn
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 medium shallot chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 Eggs slightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
Layer ham, broccoli, mushrooms, shallot, spinach and cheese in the shell.
Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings together. Pour into pastry shell and bake at 450 for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 and cook 35 minutes. (You can wrap the edges of the crust in tinfoil if they start to get too dark.) Let stand a few minutes before serving.