Holiday Cheers Iced Cocoa Mocktail
- 12 oz Holiday Cheers Health-Ade Kombucha chilled
- 8 oz cold brew coffee chilled
- 20 oz hazelnut milk chilled
- 6 oz crushed ice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 6 drops chocolate bitters
- 2 tsp honey plus more for coating rim
- 2 oz finely shaved chocolate for coating rim
- 4 dark chocolate squares cut into triangles, for garnish
In a high-powered blender, combine kombucha, coffee, hazelnut milk, crushed ice, cinnamon, cocoa powder, bitters and honey. Blend on high speed for 1 minute, until well combined and frosty.
Take a dab of honey and gently coat rims of chilled glasses. Dip into shaved chocolate and swirl to evenly coat.
Divide drink evenly between glasses and garnish with chocolate triangle and a dash of cinnamon. Cheers!
Note: kombucha and coffee/hazelnut milk will naturally separate. Keep a spoon handy to stir while enjoyed.
Leave A Comment