This is an easy salsa recipe that is different from your typical salsas. The sweetness of the mango and the spiciness of the serrano is a great combination.
Mango Tomato Salsa
- 2 small mangoes peeled and diced
- 4-6 small tomatoes diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 serrano chile seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves coarsely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
Stir together all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to combine before serving.