Grocery Pickup – Open to Everyone
How it Works:
- Curbside pickup is available every day between 2-3 PM and 5:30-6:30 PM. Orders are due by 1 PM for next day pickup.
- Use our online form to submit a list of 10 to 20 items. The shopping list is organized by department.
- Choose a pickup date and pickup window.
- You will receive an email confirmation with pickup instructions when your order is submitted.
- A co-op staff member will call you to collect payment information. You may receive a call in the evening before your pickup or the morning of your pickup.
- We can accept credit cards or debit cards processed as credit. If you wish to pay with SNAP, please leave a note on your order. You will need to come into the store briefly to pay for your order as federal law prohibits us from entering your pin for you.
- View our Curbside Instructions here.
- Orders must be placed by 1 PM for next-day pickup.
- No changes may be made once you submit your form.
- ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PICKED, IT IS FINAL. WE CANNOT RE-SHOP COMPLETED ORDERS.
- Please consider the needs of your fellow co-operators and submit only one order per household per week. Spots are limited.
- For questions, please call 412-242-3598 x 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continuing to adapt this service as our business operations change. Thank you for your patience as we continue to grow and change this pilot program. Please remember, every aspect of this service is powered by the people at your co-op.