Curbside Grocery Pickup – Open to Everyone
How it Works:
- Curbside pickup is available every day between 2-3 PM and 5:30-6:30 PM. Orders are due by 1 PM for next day pickup.
- Use our online form to submit a list of 10 to 20 items. The shopping list is organized by department.
- Choose a pickup date and pickup window.
- You will receive an email confirmation with pickup instructions when your order is submitted.
- A co-op staff member will call you between 8-9:30 AM on the day of your pickup to collect payment information. We can accept credit cards or debit cards processed as credit.
- There is a $5 service fee for each order.
- View our Curbside Instructions here.
- No changes may be made once you submit your form.
- Please consider the needs of your fellow co-operators and submit only one order per household per week. Spots are limited.
- We accept orders on a weekly basis. Each Sunday, dates for the following week will open. We will not be sending reminder emails every week; just come back to this page to submit a new order.
- For questions, please call 412-242-3598 x 101 or email email@example.com
We are working to serve as many people in our community as we can. Space for this service is limited, as every aspect of this process is powered by the people working at your co-op. From receiving and coordinating orders, to picking and ringing up groceries, to collecting payment and delivering bags to your car, it takes a village to make this process work! We appreciate your patience as we work through this pilot program.
ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR PICKUP THROUGH JUNE 7th.