We provide a wide selection of books, from the practical to the poetic. Our aim is to provide helpful information about health at the individual, community, and planetary level.
Our book selections include:
- Cookbooks for a variety of diets: raw, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free.
- Books pertaining to specific health issues and the mind/body connection.
- Organic gardening, urban homesteading, and permaculture guides.
- Information about green building and safe products for the home.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting books.
- Picture books for little ones and chapter books for young adults.
- Poetry, novels, and a wide range of magazines.
- Books by local authors.
We like to think we have something for everyone, and strive to offer literature that’s informational, inspirational, motivational and transformational. At the Co-op, we believe in feeding the mind, body, and soul. Come check out our unique book collection today!
If you have a question or would like to make a suggestion, please contact Karen Bernard at 412-242-3598 x 215 or drop her a comment card the next time you are in the store!