We provide a wide selection of books, from the practical to the poetic, that promote health and wholeness at the individual, community, and planetary levels.
Our book selections include:
- Cookbooks for a variety of diets.
- Books pertaining to specific health issues and the mind/body connection.
- Organic gardening and permaculture guides.
- Information about green building.
- A diversity of voices on social issues and climate change.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting books.
- Picture books for little ones and books for young adults.
- Poetry and novels, including cli-fi and a smattering of graphic novels.
- Many books by local authors.
- A wide range of magazines.
We like to think we have something for everyone, and strive to offer literature that’s informational, inspirational, and transformational. At the Co-op, we believe in feeding the mind, body, and soul. Come check out our unique book collection today!
If you have a question or would like to make a suggestion, please contact Karen Bernard at email@example.com or drop her a comment card the next time you are in the store!