- Beginning this weekend we will be closed for the next three Sundays (March 29, April 5, and April 12). Our staff need a break and we need a chance to catch up on the whirlwind we’ve been experiencing.
- Our daily hours will be as follows: 9 am to 10am is exclusively reserved for shoppers that self-identify as senior and immune compromised shoppers; the store will open to everyone from 10 am to 7 pm. Please give these vulnerable members of our community an opportunity to shop in this first hour of business. Everyone is welcome to shop beginning at 10am.
- We are working on a contact-free curbside pickup service for seniors and immune compromised shoppers. Look for more information to come as we make these plans.
- We will continue to allow shoppers to use their reusable bags. We kindly ask that you bag your own groceries if you bring your own bags. This helps remove a point of contact for our cashiers, and we thank you for helping us keep our staff members safe and healthy.
- We also ask that you please do not shop into your bags and instead use a cart or basket . Our carts and baskets are continuously sanitized.
Staff Wellness & Safety
- We’ve installed a plexiglass barrier at all our checkout lanes to protect our cashiers, who in their line of work are unable to maintain the recommended 6 feet of social distance.
- As a reminder, try to keep 6 feet of space (the length of two shopping carts) between you and other shoppers and our staff, and refrain from leaning on our cafe counters or standing directly at the counter when you are waiting for your beverage.